Tuesday, November 16, 2010
"Control"
After getting off the drops during the maintenance phase of the HCG protocol, I was having a hard time keeping up the energy level that I had gotten used to while using HCG plus. I requested that our formulator come up with just "plus" without the HCG. So, my wish came true and we have our new product called "Control". So this is the appetite suppressant and energy boost in a stand alone form to support maintenance and normal everyday life. I'm loving it! So those of you that are afraid of going off the drops because of energy or appetite control, I have your solution! The cost for my readers is $25/bottle ($35 reg.) I should also say that this formulation is more concentrated and so less drops are needed. I hope you like it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment